The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

FatBadger responds:

honk honk!

RBF - Beer Collab RBF - Beer Collab

Awesome job!

I've been awaiting this collab for awhile now, and it didn't dissapoint. One of my favorite songs from my favorite band.

Cheektoghetto responds:

It's fun not to dissapoint people who've been waiting. RBF FTW!!!!!!

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Wow

To be honest I really didn't like your first movie at all but this one was much better. I think you really improved, it was wonderful! Anyway keep up the good work! I really hope to see more movies from you now, your a great artist.

Red Baron Red Baron

Great game but.....

The second boss is a bitch. He glitches through my blocks and just gets me in an infinite combo and there is no way that I can get out of it and then it just keeps happening. I finally killed him but it took me ages, honestly if you redid the second boss then the game would be a perfect ten other than that it was great.... just I hated having to send so much time on the second boss!!! Garrh!

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Remarkable.

This has to be one of the best flash games I have ever played! It has so many things you can do with it. There were only some small things that got to me in the game but other than that it was amazing. The first thing was that some of emanys were extreamly hard while others were extreamly easy. Now I know what your thinking thats why there is are different mods. Personaly I found the fire guy to be the hardest enamy in the game(that is untill I got to Mr.smith). Then the ending boss was meh. Then one thing that pissed me off was that some of the weapons would turn around and come kill me what is up with that lol? Anyway... great game good job I really hope to see more from you in the future.

Color Commander Color Commander

There are some things you really need to fix.

First off the controlls are the best things in the world =/. When I was trying to drop guys to attack buildings they would always go wayyyy above or below where I thought I put them. It was like a guessing game is this high enough is this low enough... nope wasted 100$. And it was also pretty lagy. I'm not sure why I have a really nice computer it just must have somthing to do with the programing maybe im really not sure but I had fun with it good job. Just fix those things and you'll be fine :D

Normal Stuff Normal Stuff

a review of ConceptSama's review not the song itself.

Yo you suck my dude, you don't understand music at all, eat my butthole.

Song itself: 5/5 10 stars
ConceptSama as a person: 0 zero stars.

4cat responds:

mods please flag this as a spam review!

Trill Ish Trill Ish

goat of all time, rip tupac

tehslaphappy responds:

things were kinda different - drake

Apologize dance (unfinished) Apologize dance (unfinished)

Nice!

Your best song yet Micah I loves it.