The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

FatBadger responds:

honk honk!

RBF - Beer Collab RBF - Beer Collab

Awesome job!

I've been awaiting this collab for awhile now, and it didn't dissapoint. One of my favorite songs from my favorite band.

Cheektoghetto responds:

It's fun not to dissapoint people who've been waiting. RBF FTW!!!!!!

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Wow

To be honest I really didn't like your first movie at all but this one was much better. I think you really improved, it was wonderful! Anyway keep up the good work! I really hope to see more movies from you now, your a great artist.

Headache Man Ep.4 Headache Man Ep.4

Willi I love you and Headacheman

Congrats on review crew pick and daily 5th you should feel goodabout yourself :D. I loved the movie your best yet.

WilliWowza responds:

Why thank you Zackie-poo.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Great work!

One of the best flashes to grace Newgrounds in awhile you guys should be proud of yourselves. I'm not really to big on rap unless its old school.. but I really liked the song it was catchy. The art was really smooth but a bit choppy in some parts... but it seemed to just flow right along with the song almost effortlessly. In the end I was impressed and hope that you guys will team up again in the near future to bring us something like this again.

Wonchop responds:

Hyes

Headache Man Ep.3 Headache Man Ep.3

Once again willi good job.

How do you keep making such awesome videos your going to need to teach me :o. Much love <3

WilliWowza responds:

Come to my place around 10'oclock, and I'll show you.

Bring champagne....

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

The best blockhead yet.

Honestly this is the best blockhead yet every time I see you're work its remarkable I just love every bit of it. Blockhead is always going to be one of my favorite animated series. This flash should win the Halloween contest hands down, forget everything else Tom this is what your looking for.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 80 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 80

So it's finally over!

Damn Its sad to see it go D:. I loved this series It had me on the edge of my computer chair the whole time. I finally can rest easy knowing that he's made it around the world safely. I wonder do you guys plan on doing something like this again. I don't think I'm the only one who would really enjoy it :D

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Yeah, there sure were plenty of others like you who would have really enjoyed another series like this. In fact there were so many that I finally caved in to all the requests for more and made CAI493+D. I occasionally still get people moaning at me for not finishing that, although that's not my fault as Wade didn't want me to continue the series as a lot of people were annoyed by the number of parodies of my flashes.

4 Swords Misadventures 3 4 Swords Misadventures 3

Not a bad movie!

This was an excellent movie for the most part. There were a couple of parts that were kind of boring but you pulled to off once again! The Graphics were pretty slick for sprite animation, normal I'm not a big fan of this but in these movies it makes it more Zeldaish. The style was nice it was something before but still good. The voice acting in this movie is wonderful, the only thing that I would suggest is that at some parts the voices get really quite maybe you can fix that in your next animation. Violence, not much of it and in sprite form but this movie isn't about violence so. Interactivity Because I really like Zelda games and It was just a memory from my past to see these again xD. Humor is the icing on the cake in this movie. It have stuff from easy to understand jokes to Beavis(I think thats how its spelled) and Butthead. Overall a good movie pretty long and worth your time to watch.

Headache Man Ep.2 Headache Man Ep.2

Good Job Willi

Nice flash I can see you put a lot of work into it. I may not be as good as some of the other flashes out there animation wise but it was really funny. Thats really what I like when it comes to flash movies. One of the best ive seen in a while. and its not just because I love you really thou good job.

But you do love me don't you? <3